The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted nearly every aspect of ‘normalcy’ in our world. Amid this global crisis, organizations have had to adapt to a number of instant, new challenges. Facilities across the United States closed their doors and schools and workforces transitioned to remote operations.
To help maintain an effective, safe and productive workforce, Vector Solutions provided thousands of agencies crucial training and online operational tools. From the complimentary release of a COVID-19 training series, to resource management tools, to collaboration solutions, Vector Solutions’ suite of applications applications and training content enabled agencies to adapt essential functions without sacrificing the training and tools they need to effectively do their job.
As 2020 comes to a close, we would like to highlight the top 10 most popular online training courses.
10 Most Popular 2020 Online Training
Available through the TargetSolutions LMS, more than 820,000 Vector Solutions’ courses were completed in 2020. Here is a breakdown of the most popular online training topics.
- Coronavirus 101 – Coronavirus 107. Vector Solutions developed a series of COVID-19 training for employees. These courses address the facts of the COVID-19 virus, disinfection procedures, how to handle a remote workforce, DIY face coverings and more. Through the Vector Cares program, these important courses were available at no cost and were completed nearly 300,000 times.
- Anti-Harassment Training for Employees & Sexual Harassment Awareness. The sexual harassment prevention courses are designed to help combat harassment in the workplace. Combined with company policies, these courses help employees comply with mandates such as California SB 1343.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Safety. This course reviews the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard and requirements, as well as some of the diseases associated with BBP occupational exposures.
. 大陆年轻小帅露脸19min 修仙穿越类网文作品 E道阅读网
大陆年轻小帅露脸19min 修仙穿越类网文作品 E道阅读网
,成仁小游戏全文免费阅读 成仁小游戏 E道阅读网
成仁小游戏全文免费阅读 成仁小游戏 E道阅读网
,9光子嫩肤全身全文免费阅读 9光子嫩肤全身 E道阅读网
9光子嫩肤全身全文免费阅读 9光子嫩肤全身 E道阅读网
- Child Abuse: Mandated Reporter Training for California. Focusing on California law, this course covers the requirements and processes for professionals to report suspected cases of child abuse or neglect.
- EMS HIPAA Awareness. HIPAA protects patient confidentiality. EMS HIPAA Awareness reviews federal HIPAA regulations to safeguard patient health information and protect you and your organization from legal liability.
- Recognizing and Preventing Youth Suicide. The purpose of this course is to help anyone who interacts with youth develop a better awareness of students who have thoughts of suicide—referred to as suicide ideation—and to provide prevention and intervention strategies.
- Workplace Violence. Some 2 million American workers are victims of workplace violence each year. This course addresses the responsibilities of the workplace and the worker, to recognize, prevent, and protect employees against workplace violence according to the OSHA General Duty clause.
- Workplace Diversity. The goals of this course are to promote awareness, describe strategies to create a positive and accepting work environment, and to highlight the steps to take should discrimination occur in the workplace.
- NFPA 1500 Respiratory Protection. This training provides basic information on the selection, use and maintenance of respiratory protective devices so that they may be used in a safe and effective manner.
- Hearing Conservation. As part of a Hearing Conservation Program, this training covers noise-induced hearing loss, hearing loss prevention and protection.
To explore Vector Solutions’ complete online training course library, please click here.